Cancellation & Refund
We believe in serving and helping our customers as far as possible, and therefore, have a very liberal cancellation policy.
How do I cancel an order on " www.jainfarmfresh.com "?
If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order.
For outright cancellations by you:
- If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
If the cancellation is after your product has shipped:
- If you received the product, it will be eligible for replacement or refund, only in cases where there are defects found with the product.
Jain Farm Fresh Aamrus bucket will be considered to be damaged and eligible for refund in the product shows following visible signs of damage:
- To the Lid – if it is caved in; cracked; if the safety seal is broken or has come loose
- To the bucket – if it is dented to a great degree causing damage to the original shape; if the bucket is cracked and any other visible signs of damage
- If the product’s manufacturing date is more than 2 years old or if the product lacks mention of the manufacturing date (printed at the base)
Kindly note – Fading of packaging is not considered a viable reason for exchange or refund. As the shelf life is 2 years, normal wear and tear is unavoidable and does not affect the quality of the product.
Refunds will be made in the same form that the payment is received within 10 working days from the date of cancellation of order.
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please call our customer care at 0257-226498 or email us at email@example.com mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that replacement product is issued to you with no additional cost within 10 working days.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement, viz:
- The damage is caused after delivery and acceptance of the product
- Damage incurred due to non conformation of the handling and storing instructions
- Any product from which the UPC (Universal Product Code) has been removed from its original packaging