Sr Executive/AM: Supply chain & Commercial
Location: Regional Offices Pan India
OVERVIEW: To support sales team of the region by managing & executing best in class supply chain as well as commercial activities in effective & efficient manner to help them in delivering the results in line with the organizational expectations.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (Supply Chain):
Management of C&FA operations & cold storages in the region:
- Controlling C&FA operations with in the region
- To ensure all compliances (Legal & Statutory)
- Timely renewals of the agreements
- C&FA Audits : Warehouse audits – Inventory audits – Process Audits
To ensure the product delivery to each of the direct customer (General Trade – Food Service Distributors/Modern Trade stores) as per organization norms to ensure efficient Customer Service Level.
- To maintain desired inventory levels at each of the C&FA location/cold storages
- To monitor inventory ageing & liquidation of the same.
- Optimize warehouse space utilization.
- To support C&FAs for secondary transportation.
- Introduction of efficient transport service providers.
- Route planning with help of sales team.
- To generate location – SKU wise sales forecast
- To validate the same in alignment with sales force & regional manager.
- To support Regional Manager & sales team by generating various types of MIS reports as per business requirement.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (Commercial):
- Management of Customer Accounts
- Maintaining the Distributor Profiles
- Validation of New customer appointment documents
- Tracking & verification of distributor claims
- Ensure timely booking of credit notes / debit notes in ERP
- To track payments recd. by the company from distributors and ensuring proper booking in ERP
- To receive & process sales orders from field force and provide Invoices for the same to C&FAs for further supplies
- To monitor customer outstanding with in the region
- To receive / verify the bills recd. from various vendors ( C&FAs & Local vendors )
- To forward the bills with proper approvals to finance department
- To track & ensure timely payments to the vendors.
- With FMCG Background. (Especially Food Category Business)
- Knowledge of warehouse management / inventory management / transportation
- Computer knowledge
- Prior experience of working on SAP
- Cold chain management
- Knowledge of Taxation / GST
Education and Experience:
- Graduate in any discipline
- Diploma or any degree holder in Supply Chain operations.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience
- Analytical skills, Knowledge of SCM & Commercial practices, Quick decision making.
CTC OFFERED – 6 Lacs – 8 Lacs